Summer Updates to TIDE and Reporting
The TIDE and Reporting System will be offline for scheduled updates from Monday, July 27, 2020 through Friday July 31, 2020.
Returning TIDE users will be required to reset their passwords when they initially log in.
When TIDE is back online, it will have the following new features:
- Ability to export Frequency Distribution Reports to Excel
- When adding/uploading students to TIDE, a validation warning will display if a student already exists in TIDE.
- District users can mark the Paper Tester field.
- District users can approve appeals for the screener.
- 504 Status field is added to the student information section.
- Mouse Pointer tool is added to the student test settings.